20 September 2022
Teaser Trailer Released for Psychological Horror Game Unholy – Coming to PC and Consoles in 2023
HOOK and Duality Games Partner to Publish Stealth Horror Exploration Experience
HOOK, the recently formed indie label of global video game publisher Digital bros, and Polish developer Duality Games have released a brand new teaser trailer as part of the recent Tokyo Game Show for Unholy, the new first-person psychological horror experience coming to PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S/X in 2023.
Unholy follows the disappearance of a young child from a run down, unwelcoming post-soviet town. Using exploration, puzzle solving and innovative combat mechanics, players will traverse between reality and a twisted Unholy world to unveil the terrifying truth.
Check out the teaser trailer for Unholy here
Download the press kit here
Register your interest in receiving code Unholy here
Features of Unholy
- Two parallel worlds to explore. The grey and cold reality of a brutalist post-soviet Eastern European town and the creepy and twisted world of Unholy, a grotesque society ruled by a relentless priest caste.
- An intense psychological horror experience driven by a deep, dark narrative storyline played out with captivating visuals based on the works of reputed dark artist Tomasz Strzałkowski (Duality Games Art director and founder).
- A unique gameplay blend that combines meticulous exploration, intriguing puzzle solving, infiltration and stealth with innovative shooting dynamics.
- An innovative combat system. Use four different emotions: anger, fear, sadness and desire to interact with the environment (destroy obstacles, trigger mechanisms, overload circuits, illuminate your way) or to confuse, lure or damage your opponents.
- Masks! Everybody in the unholy world hides behind a mask and it can be the difference between life or death. Build your own mask to get new skills and improve your abilities or wear other masks to infiltrate, confuse your enemies and impersonate your opponents.
For PR enquiries please contact:
Mark Allen – Renaissance PR
email@example.com +44 (0) 7884 408 976
Stefano Petrullo – Renaissance PR
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 7828 692 315
HOOK, a Digital Bros’ subsidiary, is a publishing label focused on offering a unique selection of indie games which stand out for concept, visual, genre or themes.
HOOK provides full-service publishing support (including funding, development support, QA, localization, marketing & PR) to independent development teams with a strong commitment and vision, to help them realize and market their projects globally.
ABOUT DUALITY GAMES
Duality Games is a Warsaw based studio founded in January 2018 by Tomasz Strzałkowski. A team of 15 developers who are all professionals in their fields and very passionate about what they do. For all of them, making games is doing what they love.