17 February 2022
The Madshot Demo is Now Available On Steam
Cthulhu has swallowed your city whole — so there’s only one thing you can do now: kill your enemy from the inside. Publisher HOOK and indie developer Overflow announced today that the demo of Madshot, a 2D fast-paced acrobatic rogue-lite shooter, is now available and you can find it in the Steam Next Fest until February 28th. The demo includes one juicy area with multiple random paths for players to get a taste of what the game will offer when it releases later in 2022.
Searching for eternal life, you dabbled in the occult and summoned forces beyond your understanding, forces whose names should never be uttered – and your actions ended with mighty Cthulhu himself swallowing your city whole.
But this odd situation has given you the chance to destroy him from within.
The final version of the game will feature:
- Acrobatic Rogue-lite shooting action!
- Over 50 hideous enemies and menacing bosses.
- A varied arsenal of weapons and more than 300 upgrades to choose your play style.
- A procedurally generated world to explore and discover, including interactive elements to use at your advantage.
- Challenges, rewards, unlocks… and more surprises.
You won’t have the same experience twice in Madshot, as the game changes with you, and every new playthrough brings new surprises.